Warsaw Coil Company, Inc., was founded in Warsaw, Indiana, in 1954 as a manufacturer of custom electrical coils and related assemblies. The company moved to it's present location on State Road 25 in 1958.
Warsaw Coil originally served the radio and TV industry, but has expanded and changed it's focus to supply a variety of industries which include heavy equipment, agriculture, construction, business equipment, and appliances. Warsaw Coil believes in continuous improvement, and continually works to refine our process to ensure that our products are of the highest quality. In July of 2001, Warsaw Coil became QS-9000 registered and is currently ISO 9000:2008 registered.
Since 1991, Warsaw Coil has grown from 27,000 square feet of floor space to nearly 50,000 square feet of floor space. Not only has our facility grown, but our capabilities have become more diverse.
1809 West Winona Ave., Warsaw, IN 46580 (574) 267-6041
"Warsaw Coil is committed to providing quality products, on time, at a competitive price."