Warsaw Coil Company, Inc., manufactures an extensive array of custom coils in many shapes and sizes. Our experience makes us one of the most versatile coil manufacturers in the business today. We can meet your demands to produce a basic coil or the most complex encapsulated coil assembly. At Warsaw Coil, we understand that our success is your success, so we strive to make the best possible product through quality design and manufacturing.
Warsaw Coil specializes in bobbin wound coils, but has the capabilities to do air wound bobbinless coils as well as tube wound coils. We can tape your coils, pot the coils in epoxy, varnish the coils, and even encpasulate the coils with a thermoset plastic or thermo-plastics like nylon, polypropylene, PET, or PPS.
Warsaw Coil has expanded our capabilites to do light assembly that may or may not include a coil, custom injection molding, and wire/harness assemblies.
Our capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Multi-spindle CNC coil winders for consistent windings every time
- Single spindle programmable winders for small production runs or prototypes
- Magnet wire from 15 to 46 gauge and beyond
- Terminal pin insertion into bobbin
- Automated dip soldering for a consistent joint on every part
- Resistance welding of magnet wire to terminals
- Vertical injection molding presses from 30 to 110 tons for coil encapsulation
- Horizontal injection molding from 17 tons to 180 tons for bobbins and other thermo-plastic parts
- 50 ton transfer press for thermoset encapsulation
- Automatic ink pad printing for applying part numbers, date codes, etc.
- Fully automatic lead wire processing from cut and strip to terminal application including seals
- AutoCAD Inventor 2021 for drawings and file exchange
1809 West Winona Ave., Warsaw, IN 46580 (574) 267-6041
"Warsaw Coil is committed to providing quality products, on time, at a competitive price."